Barr Jewellery Returns
1) All item return to Barr Jewellery should be sent by "signed for" delivery such as Royal Mail Special Delivery. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
2) Barr Jewellery will not accept items for return more than 6 months after the date of purchase.
3) Items which have been damaged through misuse will not be considered as returnable or refundable.
4) Items for return are to be securely packaged. Barr Jewellery cannot accept responsibility for items damaged in transit to us. For this reason we recommend that items are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery because it includes an insurance provision.
5) Barr Jewellery is happy to refund payment against items returned under its: "Sure Return" 14 day guarantee. Please see the Guarantee page for further details.
6) Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.
To return an item please follow the instructions below:
1) Drop us a quick email to let us know you are returning an item.
2) If the item(s) are being returned within the 14 day 'Sure Return' period, please include all original packaging. Please ensure all items are adequately protected and packaged, them marked as 'fragile'.
3) We suggest you use 'Special Delivery' as Barr Jewellery cannot be held responsible for any items lost or damaged on their return. 'Special Delivery' from Royal Mail insures the item against such events. The post office recommends that 'Recorded Delivery' NOT be used for jewellery as you will be held responsible for the items should they be damaged during transit.
4) Return to:
Barr & Co
1 Carmarthen Street
We will send a confirmation of delivery upon receipt of your return item(s).
Refunds can take up to 30 days to process and must be refunded in the same manner by which payment was made.